Skip to main content

Drake lights up stage with appearance during the Backstreet Boys concert


  • Drake surprised the audience as he appeared on the stage at Backstreet boys concert
  • The Rapper joined the boys in his hometown of Toronto Canada
  • After the Backstreet Boys introduced Drake as the band’s “sixth member,” the singer told the audience why the group’s song means so much to him.
Drake’s surprise performance during the Backstreet Boys show on Saturday evening set the internet on fire. The God’s Plan song-maker joined the band on stage during a concert stop in the rapper’s hometown of Toronto, Canada, to perform their iconic song I Want It That Way.

Also Read

Drake responds to criticism of his new album
Drake - real name Aubrey Graham - shocked followers by announcing he'd...

After the Backstreet Boys introduced Drake as the band’s “sixth member,” the singer told the audience why the group’s song means so much to him. “At 13 years old, I had a bar mitzvah, and at my bar mitzvah, for the first time in my life, this girl I was in love with came up to me while one of the greatest songs in the world was playing, and she asked me if I would dance with her,” he said, as seen in video footage shared online by a fan in attendance. “It was the first time I ever felt acknowledged, and it was the first time I ever felt like, you know, I had a shot at being cool.” Drake then playfully teased, “If she can see me now, you know what I’m talking about?” before he and the boy band began to sing the classic tune. The Backstreet Boys’ DNA World Tour originally began in 2019 but had to stop halfway through because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Also Read

The boyband, which consists of members Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean, and Kevin Richardson, restarted their tour in February 2022 with four shows in Las Vegas.


Source link https://www.news.qm.com.pk/drake-lights-up-stage-with-appearance-during-the-backstreet-boys-concert/?feed_id=48421

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PKR gains 84 paise in interbank market - Business

67 animals died from lumpy skin disease in 24-hours

Tom Cruise and Kate Middleton sit together at Wimbledon