Heidi Klum asserts that she can stop herself from sweating. I have that talent


Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum asserts that she can stop herself from sweating. I have that talent

Never, as the phrase goes, let them see you perspire. The secret to Heidi Klum’s consistently flawless appearance on red carpets and at photo shoots has suddenly come to light: Supposedly, she has the ability to stop her own face from sweating. The 49-year-old supermodel discussed how makeup professionals on set frequently have to work to prevent talent from shining during her appearance on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” on Thursday. “They come all the time and they will put that powder puff in your face 24/7,” she said. “So I’m like: Don’t sweat in the face. I just tell myself not to sweat in the face!” Unfortunately, the trick doesn’t work when it comes to the rest of Klum’s body. “I sweat everywhere where you don’t see it,” she joked, gesturing at her underarms. “That’s my talent. It’s hidden, because I don’t show it.” [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84Yawfbc1A[/embed] If only the blond beauty’s special skill meant she spent less time applying makeup on the set of “Making the Cut,” the Amazon Prime fashion competition show she co-hosts with fellow “Project Runway” alum Tim Gunn. Klum remarked, “He doesn’t wear any makeup. “Where I work on something for two hours, and then he just shows up… nothing, not even foundation or powder. The German-American catwalker talked about her famed legs, which were originally insured by Lloyd’s of London for $2 million, at various points in the conversation. However, one leg was thought to be more expensive than the other. Klum pointed to her left leg and added, “I suppose this one was maybe only, like, $700,000. And this one cost something like $1.3 [million]. Because I have a little scar on [my left] leg when I fell into a glass.”  

Source link https://www.news.qm.com.pk/heidi-klum-asserts-that-she-can-stop-herself-from-sweating-i-have-that-talent/?feed_id=39925

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PKR gains 84 paise in interbank market - Business

67 animals died from lumpy skin disease in 24-hours

Tom Cruise and Kate Middleton sit together at Wimbledon